Sunday, May 24, 2009

That's right....That's my wife!

So this week Angela had her end of the year assembly. They announced the teacher awards there. Can you guess who got crowned as the K-3 teacher of the year? That's right, Angela Haroldsen!! It was voted by the PTO and other parents. I'm so proud of her and so grateful that others see how dedicated she is as an educator. Below is the trophy she won and she also won a bonus for the award! Way to go Ang! Below the trophy are pictures of her doing the teacher musical number. It was an 80's theme. Ang is wearing an orange shirt and has a fro. Yes it is her real hair and yes I made fun of her. She is pretending to rock out on my Ukulele.






6 comments:

Maddie said...

that is so cool!!!! congratulations!!!! I can not wait to see you guys soon!!!

The Drussel Family said...

Congrats Angela! Of course you are the teacher of the year!! We need to get together sometime for lunch or something while we still live so close.

Anonymous said...

You are so very amazing!!!!!

Amy said...

Way to go Angela! We knew you were pretty awesome! Now you have a trophy, too!

Wendy said...

And I think she is a SUPER teacher, can't be too bad. Because two of my girls had her when they were in 2nd grade and they both loved her, as do we. I'm so excited that she WON!! Who knows, we have another 2nd grader this next year, I hope she gets "Mrs. Haroldsen!!!"

Congratulations Again !!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! YOu once told me you were the mean teacher!